Scheduling Your Visit
To schedule an appointment with our office please call or request an appointment conveniently through our patient portal.
Please let us know if you have a preference with respect to location, provider or time of day. Be sure to check with your insurance plan to see if you are required to have a referral from your primary care provider prior to seeing one of our physicians.
Getting Ready for Your Visit
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Download our practice's welcome letter.
- Insurance information and member ID card
- Photo ID
- Medical records from other providers, medical groups or hospitals.
- Any and all diagnostic imaging from other groups or hospitals that would pertain to your visit with us
- Completed Registration Form and Health History Form (see below)
Quickly and conveniently obtain forms from our office. To view the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader. You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com.
- New Patient Packet
- Patient Registration Form
- Patient Medical History Form
- Record Release Form for transferring to or leaving SSWH