Your Visit & Patient Resources
Scheduling Your Visit
To schedule an appointment with our office please call our office!
Please let us know if you have a preference with respect to location, provider or time of day. Be sure to check with your insurance plan to see if you are required to have a referral from your primary care provider prior to seeing one of our physicians.
Getting Ready for Your Visit
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Download our practice’s welcome letter.
- Insurance information and member ID card
- Photo ID (Quest labs requires a photo ID to be present at time of service)
- Medical records from other providers, medical groups or hospitals.
- Any and all diagnostic imaging from other groups or hospitals that would pertain to your visit with us
- Completed Registration Form and Health History Form (see below)
To minimize your time in the waiting room, please follow the steps below. Receiving your important health history helps us prepare for your visit. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Our website has two different kinds of forms:
- Online forms are forms you complete online and submit to us electronically.
- Downloadable forms need to be printed by you and brought with you to your scheduled appointment. These forms are in Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com
New Annual, New Problem and New Consult patients please fill out the New Patient Packet and Patient Portal Consent Form.
New First OB Patients and OB Transfers please fill out the New Patient Packet, OB Packet and Patient Portal Consent Form.
If you are an established patient and are coming in for a First OB please fill out the OB Packet only.
If you are an established patient and would like to be part of our Patient Portal please fill out the Patient Portal Consent Form and we will send you an email to connect your records.
Download Patient Forms
Before your appointment with us, quickly and conveniently access patient forms from our practice.
To view the forms listed below, you will need to download Adobe Reader. Please bring your completed forms with you to our office at the time of your visit.
Please be sure to complete the online forms at least 48hrs prior to your appointment. If you are submitting the forms the day of your appointment we may not be able to access your forms and you will have to complete your paperwork in the office. Thank you!!!